£0Raised of £300 goal
Eden Care UK is BAME led service by people who have lost loved ones through terminal illness. We are a friendly intervention setup to provide support and empower the terminally ill and those reaching End of Life. Eden Care UK also work together with community partners to deliver social and recreational activities for older people and address social isolation.
We want to improve the quality care for people who are terminally ill and reaching End of Life. We want the elderly in our community to be better valued and are treated with greater dignity, care and respect.
To offer friendship, care and sense of belonging to members of our community who are terminally ill and reaching End of Life and to tackle social isolation for older people.
What We Do
1) We befriend people who are terminally ill and those reaching End of Life.
2) We provide dignity, care and sense of self-worth through friendship.
3) We advocate for quality of care and enhanced life choices.
4) We tackle social isolation for older people through befriending and social activities.
What Your Donation gets
1) £10 will help us advocate for quality of care and enhanced life choices.
2) £20 will provide telephone befriending support for one person who is socially isolated.
3) £50 will enable us to provide in-person befriending to one person.